Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/30/2003 12:19:34 PM EDT
I recently got my CCW and right now the choices in handguns for carry is my Beretta 92F and my Browning Hi-Power.I really don`t have the cash for a decent carry gun right now as I just bought the BHP. I was leaning towards carrying the Hi-Power. My question is who makes a good concealment hip holster for either gun? Preferable inside the pants holster. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:26:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 223spree:
...I really don`t have the cash for a decent carry gun right now as I just bought the BHP...

That sounds like a great carry gun to me. Provided the gun is reliable, even bone stock right out of the box the Hi-Power is more than serviceable as a CCW. As far as IWBs go the two best are the Alessi/BCP GWH and the Sparks Summer Special, IMO... with the concealment advantage going to the GWH.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:39:30 PM EDT
Milt Sparks Summer Special II (interchangeable belt loop sizes)...
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:03:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2003 7:04:41 AM EDT by Richard_Oldfield]
Please don't throw rocks! Why? I have and like a Kramer Duane Thomas holster that I like to use with my Browning High-Powers (BHP). I also have a Milt Sparks Summer Special for a 1911 that works well with my BHP. Another thought is one of Lou Alessi's CQC-I holsters. Regards, Richard:D
Top Top