Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2005 3:37:34 PM EDT
OK, here's my review-

It was a little rough around the edges when I got it. It scratched my chest a little when I would walk and was a little uncomfortable, no big deal. I scraped the edges with my knife to take away the "prickly" edges and then smoothed it over some more by running a lighter around the edges I had scraped. That did the trick and it was comfortable.

I tried it in many different lengths to find the optimum location on my torso to conceal it. For me, it was as small as it could go without cutting the cord. That puts it right above my heart. As far as printing goes, it doesn't print very much when wearing a loose shirt that isn't tucked in, but its noticable when bending over. I don't think anyone would imagine it to be what it is when in public.

Retention seems good. It takes a fair ammount of force to draw my gun out. The tension is adjustable.

It took an hour or so to get used to wearing it. The weight isn't that bad with one of the 7 round mags, and I don't think it would be bad with one of the extended mags either, but that would definatly make it print.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. It won't be my primary form of carry as I prefer a larger caliber, but this will work well in a pinch when, for what ever reason, I am unable to reliably conceal my primary carry.

Here's some pics of me wearing it:

Here it is up close

Front

Back

etd -- leftover image tag
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
interesting review, thanks

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
You convinced me.  I used to carry my P32 almost all the time in my back pocket in a Galco horsehide pocket holster, but then I switced to Royal Robbins 5.11 pants which have cavernous rear pockets and it bothered me to sit on the gun.  I tried front pocket carry and found it uncomfortable, so this just might be a viable alternative to have somethin on my person just about all the time again.  

Thanks for the info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top