Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 7/9/2008 5:51:37 PM EDT
IT seems a friend of mine has one in good condition, has the original woodgrips and everything.  How much does one of these go far?
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Here around Houston they seem to range from about $750-1000 depending on condition.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Condition is everything. They can go anywhere from $600 to $1,000+ based on finish, finish type, and barrel. And good luck should you ever need one of those "original sets" of grips. Sold seperately they top $175 on Ebay for VGC.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
neat! my friend has the original grips, adn they're in good condition
oh and he hasn't shot it since he bought it a long time ago. its blued, and the thing i think has had the trigger pull worked on, because its so nice? i'd violate the CoC if i described it!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
edit: double tap
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Condition is everything. They can go anywhere from $600 to $1,000+ based on finish, finish type, and barrel. And good luck should you ever need one of those "original sets" of grips. Sold seperately they top $175 on Ebay for VGC.

Wow! I had to get up and look at my Diamondback to see if it had the wooden grips because I had forgotten.  As for price mine went for $800 w/ box. Probably a bit high but I would spend the difference in travel costs to look at such a gun.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top