Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 7/25/2004 12:01:17 PM EDT
I'm looking for a NIB Defender is there any reputable dealers out there stocking this model? Please only refer dealers that you have dun business with and highly praise. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is to check Gun List newspaper, they're nationwide. Some credit card companies offer transaction protection, AMEX used to.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I can highly vouch for California Police Equipment and they have two in stock right now I think.  I've been dealing with them for 13 years and they are top rate.  web site is www.capoliceequip.com

phone numbers on their site.......and decent prices too.

good luck.
Link Posted: 8/3/2004 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know where you live in MI, but when I lived in God's Country (west MI), I prefered to deal with On Target on W. Main in Kalamazoo.  They were very good people to deal with.  I can't say for sure whether or not they stock it, but if it's out there they can find it.  They are were very helpful in placing orders from the Gun List too, just call the buyer to hold it for you then take the paper into the shop.  Bought my first handgun from On Target....  

When I moved from God's country to the east side of the state, there was a gun shop in Fenton that usually had good prices...  Guns Galore I think?  They weren't as customer friendly as On Target, but they did have a good selection and excellent prices.    

And finally, Williams, in Davidson is a pretty good shop too.  Great gunsmithing!  Should you need it.  They are the "Williams" in Williams Gun Sights and they have a pretty good showroom too.  

I've also done business with Cabela's in Dundee, and was quite satisfied with the way they treated me.  

There are several that I didn't like, but I won't name names on the web.  If you want I'll IM them to you.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
If any one has them Simmons gun specialties (800-444-0220) should they are one of the biggest and always have lot's of Colt product.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm looking for a NIB Defender is there any reputable dealers out there stocking this model? Please only refer dealers that you have dun business with and highly praise. Thanks

This guy is located here in Mass where I live. He sells quite a bit on Gunbroker and I have spoken with him several times and currently he's looking for a Mass Compliant Defender for me. He does have 2 for sale now on www.gunbroker.com they aren't Mass compliant guns so I can't get either of them.

NIB: www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=21593957
Pearl Grips: www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=21775173
IIRC his name was Jim.
Gunbroker User Name: "Tackle Unlimited"  (without quotes)
Rating: A+(177)

Good Luck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a shop in Sanford, Michigan that usually has a few Colt's.  The name of the place is called Joe Gunn.  I haven't be in there in the past 6 months, so I don't know what he has in stock.  Try calling 989-687-4866.  Good luck!
Scott
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top