Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 4:31:46 PM EDT
I have lost my owners manual for my Buckmark Pistol. Does anyone know where I can find instructions on the internet? Thanks

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know if the manuals are posted on their website or not.  Most manufacturers will send you a manual at no cost if you ask for it.  Check Brownings website, ther should be an order form.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Check this site out...

www.again.net/~steve/page7b.htm

Frank
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info! I will email Browning. The link is awesome. I found the manual for my first shotgun. This site has some good stuff.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Unless the gun s just absolutely filthy, I'd politely suggest leaving it together. Spray it out some with cleaner & then wipe & reoil. .22 ammo shoots clean normally & leaving the gun together will help on the accuracy, IMO.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
You can get the factory manual at:
http://www.browning.com/products/manuals/pdf/buckmark22_03218_om_s.pdf
Be sure to keep the recoil spring buffer in the right side up!  If you don't, the slide will drag and be slow to close and you'll be looking for the problem for a long time.

If you want to clean every nook and cranny, then the sight rail and barrel are removed.  The only problem is you will loose zero.  It will be on paper, but you will have to re-zero.

So, I don't take mine apart any more.  Use a bore snake or a good brush with a muzzle guard.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I detail strip my older BM plus every time I shoot it. I'm guilty of shooting el cheapo ammo through it and it does get really dirty. I would suggest you get several of the plastic buffers which fit on the end of the recoil rod. These seem to fall apart from too much exposure to cleaning solvents. Order several of the buffers, and an extra recoil rod/spring, and you'll be good to go for about a million rounds....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top