Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2008 5:30:48 AM EDT
Where do you buy your mags?
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to know as well. I just bought a P22 on Saturday and need a spare 10 round mag with the finger extension. Any help much appreciated!
-Dave
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN has 'em for $22.99.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/wap222210stm.html

Hope this helps.
--Rob
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#3]
My local gun store has them for $22.99 so I just bought mine there.

To get a finger rest plate for my one mag that needed one I called Walther and asked for one.  They mailed me one at no charge.
Link Posted: 5/5/2008 2:32:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
CDNN has 'em for $22.99.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/wap222210stm.html

Hope this helps.
--Rob

Thank you, I'll get some of those as soon as their shopping cart works again.
Link Posted: 5/5/2008 3:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered 4 mags from cdnm, that should do for a while.  I verified over the phone that they are the latest version mags marked "B".  I don't want to end up with junk mags.
Link Posted: 5/8/2008 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Just test fired all 4 mags.  They are "B" models and worked flawlessly.  A little rough feel to them while loading for the first couple hundred rounds but smooth as a baby's ass now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 6 A mags .......... NEVER had a problem with them feeding
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know if the P22 magazines sold by Tactical innovations are the "B" model?  The pictures in the link look like the "A" model but in this link Combo set the finger rest mags look like "B".
Link Posted: 8/8/2008 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#9]
the difference in the A and B's is not in the finger rest ......look at the mag itself ... on the back edge of the side there is a slot up near the top of the mag.  The A mags have a short 3/8" slot cut where the B model mags have a longer slot I cant remember the measurement on them but IIRC its close to an inch.  That is the only difference between the A and B, the extended floor plates can be found on either one and flip flop back and forth with ease.

For what its worth like I said in a previous post I have 6 A marked mags and have never had a problem with any of them feeding or funtioning as they are supposed to.  The longer slot in the B mags are supposedly to help stagger the rounds a little better just before feeding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top