Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/14/2007 11:52:47 AM EST

I have this USP I got in a trade... great gun. shoots good... but it is a DAO (hence V7here
thanks for the help

Link Posted: 2/14/2007 1:11:46 PM EST
Tried HK???
Link Posted: 2/14/2007 1:16:48 PM EST
Well... Yes, to a degree...They said they would only sell to an Hk Dealer... I am still 3 months or better from my FFL (just sent the paper work today)... let alone an Hk Dealer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2007 1:23:23 PM EST
IMO send it to HK and let them swap it out. If hell bent on doing it yourself contact Marc at OPS2. E-mail him and he can fix you right up with the parts if he has them in stock. Be aware that you will need a new hammer in addition to the control lever and detent plate. Marc will know what all you need to do the change.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 6:02:23 PM EST
thanks for the help guys. I emailed Mark. he said the parts were 200 bucks though.. How much do you think Hk will charge. I can't seem to get any type of answer from them Via email.

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:03:46 PM EST
Marc's prices are about the same as HKs, but HK will add labor if you have them do it.
Have you tried contacting HK through their new web site forum? It is very good.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:50:51 PM EST
No. I have not... I will try it. But if it is going to be more than $200. I think I will just sell the thing..

Thanks for the help though
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:12:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Big-Bore:
Have you tried contacting HK through their new web site forum? It is very good.

I can't find this new web site forum. Which website of theirs is it on?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:11:40 AM EST
Here is a link to their new site. On the left side you will see a forums tab. Sign up and join the club. Next best thing to HKPRO.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top