Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:22:11 PM EDT
I am left handed and own a USP9 in Variant 1. I would like to switch the safety controls to the right side of the gun. is it possible without having to buy the variant 2 lever. I understand that if the V1 lever does work the letters will be upside down and don't really care, I know up is safe down is decock and the middle is fire. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, you have to buy the new lever.  No way to get around it.  However, if the thought of limiting your resale audience is a concern you can just as easily and almost the same price put on an ambi control lever.  Then if and when resale comes around everyone is included.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry, you have to buy the new lever.  No way to get around it.  However, if the thought of limiting your resale audience is a concern you can just as easily and almost the same price put on an ambi control lever.  Then if and when resale comes around everyone is included.

thanks. I am not worried about resale on it because I would still have the variant 1 lever. Do you know of any good website that sells the variant 2 or ambi levers. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Cal's
or the one I use:
OPS2
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cal's
or the one I use:
OPS2

thank you
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top