Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:22:11 PM EDT
I am left handed and own a USP9 in Variant 1. I would like to switch the safety controls to the right side of the gun. is it possible without having to buy the variant 2 lever. I understand that if the V1 lever does work the letters will be upside down and don't really care, I know up is safe down is decock and the middle is fire. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:12:38 PM EDT
Sorry, you have to buy the new lever. No way to get around it. However, if the thought of limiting your resale audience is a concern you can just as easily and almost the same price put on an ambi control lever. Then if and when resale comes around everyone is included.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:35:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Big-Bore:
Sorry, you have to buy the new lever. No way to get around it. However, if the thought of limiting your resale audience is a concern you can just as easily and almost the same price put on an ambi control lever. Then if and when resale comes around everyone is included.

thanks. I am not worried about resale on it because I would still have the variant 1 lever. Do you know of any good website that sells the variant 2 or ambi levers. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:50:25 PM EDT
Cal's
or the one I use:
OPS2
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:07:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Big-Bore:
Cal's
or the one I use:
OPS2

thank you
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top