Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/5/2006 10:48:11 PM EDT
Tactical match 4.5 lb trigger pull set . Any one have any experiance with these?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:36:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 3:41:13 AM EDT by kk7sm]
I put one in my Kimber "Classic Custom Royal," mfg. 1997.

It included the mainspring, sear spring, hammer, disconnector and sear. It does not include the hammer strut or hammer strut pin, so if you want to replace those at the same time, you'll want to make sure to order those as well.

It was as close to a "drop in" part as I've ever seen. Really, no fitting required. It also comes with some very good instructions on how to test function with the various safety features of your 1911A1.

It was really one of the better purchases I've made.

Cheers,

kk7sm

ETA: Mine shows about 3.25 lbs trigger pull on my trigger pull guage.

EATA: Obviously, you're going to have to use something for the hammer strut, either the old one, or a new one, but the pin, you're definitely giong to want to order one of those. I really don't recommend trying to re-use such an inexpensive part as that. But I'm sure you knew that already!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:21:20 AM EDT
Though I haven't used that particular set I have used other C and S parts in both my Hi Power and my 1911 and I have nothing but great stuff to say about Cylidner and Slide....GREAT COMPANY!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:42:05 PM EDT
I've installed three in my guns and everyone has dropped right and works great.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:54:27 PM EDT
These are barstock correct?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:31:51 PM EDT
These are barstock correct?

Yes.

I have a set with at least 5k through it. Works great in my Delta Elite.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:46:22 PM EDT
OK . I'm sold . Thanx crew .
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:54:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
OK . I'm sold . Thanx crew .

Hey... I didn't get to post my identical story confirming what the others told you.

Seriously, I put the 3.5# set in my Springfield Operator. It was a tight fit. I actually had to tap the hammer and sear pin in the first time. No adjustments were required and it comes in right at 56 oz. The pins have loosened up a bit too so its now easy to remove and install. I'm very impressed. Its not cheap, but it makes a huge difference and yes, it is bar stock.
Top Top