Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/27/2014 2:12:39 PM EDT
To make it comparable to the other 14 Sigs I have. See original My first Lemon Sig. Really sad. Now it like my newer Sigs but was charged for a trigger job. I have always been a big proponent of Sig but after getting a bunch of garbage about small guns often have misfeeds and heats the weight if your trigger pull. It's not the weight it's the gritty uneven DA snd the slippage in the SA before firing. Thr gun was made in February. Something g has changed at Sig.
JR.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:28:55 PM EDT
How's it shooting now?? Did they at least throw on some new night sights (if there weren't any on it before) or throw in some mags?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:43:23 PM EDT
Just got Friday night. Haven't shot it yet. It had night sights. They didn't even give me a mag.
JR
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:43:48 PM EDT
That's fuct! $50 in parts and 20 mins time done deal.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:46:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JRandyH:
To make it comparable to the other 14 Sigs I have. See original My first Lemon Sig. Really sad. Now it like my newer Sigs but was charged for a trigger job. I have always been a big proponent of Sig but after getting a bunch of garbage about small guns often have misfeeds and heats the weight if your trigger pull. It's not the weight it's the gritty uneven DA snd the slippage in the SA before firing. Thr gun was made in February. Something g has changed at Sig.
JR.
View Quote
Is the Guy that wrecked Kimber still at Sig?
Top Top