Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 9:05:58 PM EDT
I got this picture from the forums off Yost-bonitz and seen several of these extended thumb safeties on their photos section. Is this their own custom design or can this be purchased elsewhere? I'm pretty sure Yost-Bonitz don't sell individual parts and ship them out, so hopefully these can be purchased somewhere else. Only aftermarket extended thumb safeties i can find are from C&S, but I like these Yost-Bonitz. Any help appreciated.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/eshine1/Angledleftside.jpg
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#1]
They make them.  Call them up and see if they'll make one for you.  Or, order a stock one, and find one of the many talented Ca. smiths who can weld to make one for you.  It is sweet, huh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're in the Bay Area, talk to John Jardine. He's THE name in 1911 and BHP smithing in CA, and every bit as good as Yost/Bonitz and C&S.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If you're in the Bay Area, talk to John Jardine. He's THE name in 1911 and BHP smithing in CA, and every bit as good as Yost/Bonitz and C&S.

Be prepared to wait...its well worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top