Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Closest I can get you is a translated page: here

Basically, from the translation:
9mm (x18 or x21 though...which is more prevalent there?)
10 rounds capacity
.88 Kg (I assume)

I'm thrown by the manufacturer information though. It claims 'NGOs JSC' as part of the translated version...but Ngo JSC is a Vietnamese seafood processing company, so I think I'm on the wrong track there.

Additional digging turned up the Ukranian Fort 12 in 9x18 which appears to be a better description, leading to a much easier time finding additional information (such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_12
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
On the slide reads:

"Khorkhe, Made in Russia. 9mm RA."

More at this link.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Izshevsk factory markings.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Also looks, like it has a fixed barrel, so it's probably blow back.  Trigger looks like a single action, similar trigger bow as a 1911.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It does bear some similarity to the Fort-12, which would be my first impression - perhaps a Russian-produced F12 clone?

Pretty sure that's a double-action trigger, too. I highly doubt a straight-back single-action a la 1911 et al would only be attached to the bow at the top. I'm more inclined to think that the "bow" is actually more of a split trigger bar action arm. Instead of having it along one side, like say a Beretta 92 or a SIG, it has it on both sides going around the mag.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top