Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 5:06:13 AM EDT
detail stripping a Glock lower? I'll be replacing the slide stop and putting in a new connecter. Has anybody done this or could you point me in the right direction as far as step by step instructions? Thank you so much. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Here...you can also find about anything else you need tp know...firing pin replacement, etc. with pics and details on the main technical page this came from...you can even call them and they will give you free tech advice...or at least that's what they say

glockmeister.com/trigger.shtml
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey thanks a lot man! That really helped me out.What can I say but thank you and if you need anything let me know. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried to help you on your last question and you never responded, Devil Dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top