Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2002 12:00:42 PM EDT
What do y'all think about that?  If not +P+, then how about +P?  Any loads and suppliers in mind?  
 Thanks!
Edited to say that it would not be shot more than once a month with the hot stuff, and probably just a handfull or at that.  The gun seems very strong, especially the chamber support-  let's see what you guys think.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]
That ruger will digest anything you care to feed it.......that`s one of the plus sides of the "p" models.....RUGGED......
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I have some custom loaded +P+ that shoots quite the fireball out of the front of mine.  I would never put this stuff through my Beretta, but never think twice about it in the Ruger.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone remember Rugers tested years ago, where the barrel was threaded and plugged, only the extractor was blown off, then refitted extractor and regular barrel and fired. And on another, the right side of the slide was removed (from ejection port down) and fired many rounds afterwards with no problem? I dont remember if it was an advertisemant or a gun mag test. The memory is the second thing to go... But if any gun can take it, Ruger can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top