Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:13:16 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to order one without the lock because ive noticed at the site you can order the new M&P without an internal lock.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
If you get on the S&W web sight you can contact the custom shop and they would be able to tell you for sure.  I don't think the extra cost would be worth it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:55:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I had my Local gunshop call S&W and they were told the Preformance center could put a regular hammer on it for $150 dollars if it was legal in my state which is rediculous, so if ruger ever decides to put one in their hammers ill be sticking with auto pistols.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't even consider a new S&W, they are a joke. Find an old version or do what I did and buy a Ruger, they don't have locks on the SP101's or GP 100's yet, only the MKIII 22's and Vaqueros. I refuse to buy any new gun with an internal lock. S&W should be ashamed of themselves, they ruined an American legend. Ruger has poop on their shoes too, just not as bad. I bought a new Ruger SP101 357 for ccw, and I really like it alot! I shoot full mag loads through it and it's very accurate.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I found one on EE, solved that problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top