Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2015 2:12:44 PM EDT
I know there are very few options for aftermarket sights for the P07.  I have checked several times for some kind of upgrade and haven't been able to find something I like.  Any you guys find something you are happy with?  

The white paint is coming off of my stock sights, and they are kind of hard to see clearly.  Thanks for any input!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine has factory tritium sights.  I think they were a limited run, but maybe you can find some straight from CZ.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I replaced the original plastic sight with a set of night sights from CZ USA.  They work great.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Dawson Precision makes a great set of fiber optic sights
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#4]
CZ Custom and Cajun Gunworks both have sight options. I hate the plastic sights on the P-07 duty. The sights on my new P-09 aren't too bad. I'd imagine swapping in a set from the new series p-07 p-09 would work too. I'm tempted to try and trade/sell my duty p-07 and get one of the new production P-07's. They have made some nice improvements with the new ones and I'd be out less money than putting a bunch of mods into my old Duty. Dont get me wrong I still love the P-07 Duty. New ones are even better
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
When I had my P-07, I installed some CZ Custom fiber optic sights that I really liked. Leaps and bounds better than stock sights, but at the same time, I can't stand three dot sights.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dawson Precision makes a great set of fiber optic sights
View Quote

This is what I used in my p09
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies guys.  I did finally notice that CZ-USA is selling metal, dot sights for the P-07.  They aren't "night sights" but I might go with them anyway.  When you ordered your Dawson Precision sights, did you get the .155 front sight? How did you decide?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top