Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2016 4:46:27 PM EDT
I just purchased  Manufacturer:     Zastava Arms       Its missing the grip screw and wanted to purchase small parts to replace(springs ect..) and cant find a place online to get them??? can anyone help??
                                                      Model:   CZ99  
                                                      Caliber:   9mm Luger (9x19 Para)  
                                                      Capacity:   15  
" />
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Greg Cote
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't need one but am eager to learn of a current US based source for parts.

I have two CZ 99s. I had to make a right side decocker spring for the first one I bought. It works, but needs to be stronger.

A friend really liked them after shooting them and my first advice to him was to make sure the auction photos of the pistol he bids on show all four grip screws still in place.

Why Coles won't pick one CZ 99 pistol to be a hangar queen and strip parts from to complete the other pistols baffles my mind.

ETA - This thread really belongs in the Handgun Other forum - not CZ.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks everyone,i called greg and he has nothing.As for looking before I bid,I DID,I got the gun for $215 so it missing a screw isn't that bad!!

ETA: Sorry ar15 police.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
first try using Sig P-226-229 screws if they dont fit try Walther P-88 screws  this pistol is a bastard of both pistols, they ripped off both design to make this pistol  ( Im being polite) besides who would buy these when you can get a new or police trade in sig  for a little more

the docker spring will probably be like the sig p- series pistols

sig parts try top country    use google

p-88  try earls in mass or gun parts -numrich
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 5:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks I am just trying to buy something different,you guys are starting to make me depressed that I bought it LOL. I like to check out other countries guns ect...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally I love the CZ 99 - that is why I own two. I bought the Cole's import because the import marks aren't visible with the slide closed.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_36/151162_.html
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
awesome ,you gave me some excitement to get it LOL,how did you kno I got it from cdi sales on gb??
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#8]
while it does say CZ in the name, that firearm was not made by CZ and has nothing to do with anything CZ has ever made.  you may find better answers in the Sig handgun section or in the general handgun discussion.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
awesome ,you gave me some excitement to get it LOL,how did you kno I got it from cdi sales on gb??
View Quote

I've studied so very many of there auctions, even years ago when they had a different gunbroker ID. I feel like he might owe me a commission for referring people to him.

Coles definitely upped their game on photography over the last 6 months.

FWIW I recently bought a set of used but bright SIG tritium sights to see if they will work on the CZ 99, but I haven't had time to mess with them yet. At first glance the sight height for the SIG is lower but consistently lower front and back when compared to stock CZ 99 sights.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Cool,if I find out any info or sources I will share them with you! I cant wait to get it now !!!! I also got the Beretta 84 from them coming!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top