Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 5:58:01 PM EDT
I shoot both and I'd like to get a set of mag pouches I can use for both. Anyone know of any good places to go? I'd like to stick with plastic instead of leather.
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
any of the big websites will sell em, but in IDPA you need to have straight up and down holders...I'd say go with the Glock standard one's...I believe they are adjustable so you can tighten them down and they are usable in both due to their straight up and down orientation. Click the link here––––-> youtube.com/killagorilla13 The guy in the background image is wearing one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Which big websites? I checked midway with no luck and brownells search engien let a lot to be desired.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Uncle Mike's has inexpensive plastic mag holders that are straight up and down.  I have not tried them but they have a good reputation.

http://www.uncle-mikes.com/products/kydex_mag_case.html
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
this is the one I use http://www.blade-tech.com/Double-Mag-Pouch-W-SR-loop-IDPA-APPROVED-pr-1015.html
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]

That link is to Glock mag pouches nor CZ mag pouches.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
One of two places for all things shooting-related for competition: www.ghostholster.com or www.shootersconnection.com

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're buying generic fit pouches, look for ones that hold Beretta 92 mags.  They work fine with CZ mags.  

I run a Mitch Rosen double leather pouch, got it from Brownells.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#9]
dude...did you not read my previous post??? GLOCK MAG POUCHES WILL WORK FOR the CZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top