Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 4:39:01 PM EDT
I can get one new locally for $375. Is this a good price? Are there any other places to get better deals, and is it still possibly to find them new with a 15 round mag? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a good price. Occasionally I see them priced as low as $325, but they're running closer to $400 (and over) most of the time.

CZ USA was marketing a package deal awhile back called the "CZ 75B Military." These included one or two 15-round magazines and a ten rounder. These are apparently drying up, but factory high capacity magazines are still fairly cheap (under $30) and available.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
CZ USA was marketing a package deal awhile back called the "CZ 75B Military." These included one or two 15-round magazines and a ten rounder. These are apparently drying up, but factory high capacity magazines are still fairly cheap (under $30) and available.

I bought the CZ 75B Military from a local gun store. It came with one 15 round mag and one 10 rd mag. $409.52 OTD
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Prices are going up.  Locally, the Academy close to me has one for $389.  One gun store is a distributor.  I've got to call them and inquire about price.  Saw a nickel finish and a 'tactical' at the last gunshow for $409 and $425 respectively.  

Snag one now before prices rise again!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can get one new locally for $375. Is this a good price? Are there any other places to get better deals, and is it still possibly to find them new with a 15 round mag? Thanks.

Check with Impact Arms website. They will at least give you an idea of a good price. The trouble with an out of state dealer is the transfer fee as well as shipping and what ever your local FFL dealer may add.
I live in AZ. and I see 75B's all the time NIB for $369. I bought mine used for $319 with a 15 and 10 round mags.  I have owned many 9mm weapons in my life ,including Browning HP's, and I think the CZ 75 is one of the best weapons you can own. Comparitively in-expensive,reliable,well made and accurate.

thedr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top