Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 6:57:26 PM EDT
 CZ 75B in stainless. I think this may be my first 75B. Anybody seen them out yet? How good is the finish? I always kind of figured the polycoat finish was used to hide minor surface flaws.  My dealer said that the new Stainless had not been released yet, but you know how well informed most dealers are. Do any of the board sponsers sell CZ? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The picture I saw was one with a very shiny finish. I prefer the satin look my self but it was a nice looking pistol. I tried to find the link so you could see the picture but I could not find it. I fI ever buy another CZ I will most likely opt for the satin nickle finish. CZs are great guns though I highly recomend them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
If it were me I would be asking this question at the CZ forum over at http://www.cz-usa.com. According to those people the stainless is already available. Some like it , some think it is ugly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I got to handle a stainless 75B, and the finish is not mirror shiny, but its not totally satin either....its somewhere in the middle.  But it is pretty.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]
My dealer checked and said that RSR and another of their regular distributors are both currently out of the stainless. Somebody likes them. I guess I will have to wait, or just buy a satin nickel. Anybody out there have a pic of a stainless that is not high polish?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
you would still see imperfections and 'SWERLL MACHINE MSARKS"threw the poly coat.CZs are cleanner than colts ,at least that true of my experiance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top