Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 4:11:25 AM EDT
Being new to this great hobby & especially all the Eastern Block weapons now in abundance in this country,I couldn't have picked a better time to get my "C&R". I just purchased a mint,not refinished CZ-52.It came with original holster & 2 clips,but no tech manual. Anyone out there know where one can be found,these pistols being so popular right now? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't find one. The gun&knife board was a great place to find out info.

You might try www.cruffler.com
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't there be an importers name stamped on the slide? Start there, looking them up. Or maybe call a known distributor of that model. Or starting at the bottom, ask a dealer who handles that type.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the feed back, guys.I will try those leads. I did get a chance to shoot my '52 yesterday.I really didn't know what to expect, with the neg. stories of bad firing pins & de-cockers that don't work. Call it beginners luck. My pistol worked beautifully, while my buddie was having trouble with his Glock19's slide not locking back. Meanwhile, the "newguy" was blasting away,& actually hitting on target, with a $129, 49 yr old surplus pistol. We had trouble finding the spent casings? I thought my Cetme threw'em out.Needless to say,I'm thrilled with mine & frankly shocked at how accurate it is. I didn't hit much with my new Colt 45 A1 at 4 times the cost.Oh, no sign of trigger slap either.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats great news, Snipedog. Everybody, lets watch the "newguy", show up the old timers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top