Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2017 11:23:45 AM EDT
None of my local gun smiths will work on CZ75 Omega triggers anyone know why this is?
Since I have to send the gun out to get the trigger worked on, any recommendations for custom cz work?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Cajun Gun Works is the right answer.  If you can follow instructions and are moderately good mechanically you can do it yourself.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
You can send it yourself to CGW, and they will ship it back to you.

They are no glock or 1911, and lots of so called gunsmiths are terrified of putting one back together.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cajun Gun Works is the right answer.  If you can follow instructions and are moderately good mechanically you can do it yourself.
View Quote
This 100%.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
+1

good cz75 triggerjob info on brian enos forum also

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/topic/191773-cz-tuning-101-with-professor-atlas/

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

+1

good cz75 triggerjob info on brian enos forum also

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/topic/191773-cz-tuning-101-with-professor-atlas/

View Quote
I did both my 75BD and SP-01.  Everything I learned pretty much by pictures on the internet and taking pictures of the pistol before I took it apart.  It is not overly complicated but it is not Glock simple.  Take your time, do not force, and use the right tools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top