Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 9:55:18 PM EDT
Anyone get one of these?? Any info on them.. I am thinking of ordering one.. Any Ya or na?? I know its a great gun and all.. Had one and had to sell during hard times. Now times are good so just wanting to replace what I had to give up a few years back. Just woundering about these at CDNN..

Thanks
Terry
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:35:35 PM EDT
I have heard it is hit and miss with cdnn.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:46:21 PM EDT
Sold out, sorry pal. KY imports has them for $419 w/night sights. I just ordered one today. It should be here on Tuesday. I will post a report on it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:53:59 AM EDT
Thanks for the info.. Let me know how it is..
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:36:30 AM EDT
Look before you buy. There are some older pistols out there with the heel fastener type magazine retention.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:36:33 AM EDT
I was lucky. My 220 was in Excellent Shape. There was handling marks and wear on the slide alone. The frame was virtually untouched. Soon after I got it, I had the slide Gunkoted in Black. Now it looks almost new. Lots of folk have been happy with their CDNN guns and I haven't heard a whole lot of disappointment. But be advised.....these are used guns. YMMV. Sig nonetheless.
Toss in around another hundred and get you a Grade 1 CPO. There is someone on the boards here that had them, I'm pretty sure.
Top Top