Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2005 11:30:41 AM EDT
I'm thinking of buying a case of 5000 of this for my browning buckmark .22 pistol.

What strikes me is how ridiculously cheap it is.  1.8 cents per round!

Does anyone know how reliable it is though?  Or how reliable CCI ammo is in general?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 2:23:53 AM EDT
[#1]
It has worked for me ok, my P22 didnt like it much, it works abit better with Rem Thunderbolt.

I got a bunch of Rem when somewhere put it onsale for $0.69 a box.

I think the stuff Walmart sells is about the same price per round, get a box of it and try it first, if it works stick with it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used them in my buckmarks and had no problems. For the same price though you can get bricks of winchester dynapoints, which work even better in my guns. Most of the super walmarts carry the dynapoints if you want to try them. I have had pretty good luck with CCI ammo in general. Their mini-mags are especially good for low cost high-velocity ammo.          
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top