Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 9:39:44 AM EDT
Bul 9mm 1911

I just ordered a Bul 9mm 1911. It's a single stack and it has some nice features for a reasonable price. I already own a Bul polymer CZ clone in 45acp that has been pretty good. Anybody else own the Bul in 9mm? Here's the gun.

https://getbattleready.us/product/two-tone-government/

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Its my understanding that Bul is making the 1911's for Desert Eagle. The DE guns review well and seem to be good bang for the buck. If that's correct you should have a nice pistol.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow!  I don't know about the one you ordered, but the polymer framed .45 that Kimber used to offer is my favorite 1911.  

I did not know they were importing these again.  I'm looking forward now to the hi-cap 9mm.  Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got one of the older polymer guns, 20 rounds of .38 Super goodness. I like mine, and I'm guessing yours should be GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top