Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2003 5:13:00 PM EDT
I picked up a P99 a couple months ago and a question  has popped into my head.  Does anyone make a "slide buffer" (ala 1911 type buffer) or is this not a recomended item?  This Walther P99 is begining to grow on me the more I shoot it.  It may be with me for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 10:24:04 PM EDT
No one makes one that I'm aware of. I have one on my SA 1911. H&K is the only mfgr that uses one with a polymer frame, AFAIK.

One could perhaps order one from H&K & then try it out on your Walther?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top