Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/6/2002 4:28:54 PM EST
I have all the fitted holsters I need for my carry pieces. But I want to get one more holster
for the larger handguns. Have any of you seen
anything like this? Know a brand and model?

Belt holster with completely covered top. Must
be able to hold anything from a 6" revolver to
a 1911.

I asked a holster vendor at the last gunshow and
he told me crappily that he doesn't sell "bucket
holsters", only fitted. It was the first time I
had heard the term.

Thanks, DanM
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:21:03 AM EST
The bucket holster was used for Colt SAA type guns. Looks like a leather cone. I believe Bianchi might have something close to what you are looking for . M-82 I think.
Top Top