Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2002 7:55:10 PM EDT
I know the Browning BDA and Beretta 84 are siblings, but are there any real differences that would make me want to buy one over the other? I have my eye on a BDA, but have no experience with them.....help....
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Txalan,
I am in the same situation.  I went to my local wish shop (McBrides) and handled both pistols as did my wife.  It will be her chl arm.  She prefers the BDA over the Beretta 84.  She likes the smooth grip and the back strap is not groved.  I like the safety on the slide -v- on the frame.  And if I carry the gun (which I will) I prefer the enclosed barrel shroud -v- the open top slide.  I am going to buy the BDA.  Found a new one for $409
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top