Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 8:35:30 PM EDT
I have a Briley F13 Fantom in 40 cal. Does anyone know where I can buy magazines for it or if another kind will work with it?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Caspian.  It's a Caspian frame.  Please don't kill the messenger when you see the price.  Also, call them, as they don't list the shorter mags on the site, and they might be a special order type of situation.

ETA:  Now that I check their site, which I have not done in weeks, I can't find any of the hi-cap mags.  If memory serves, they are $89.95 apiece.  Regardless, call Caspian or shoot them an e-mail, and I'm sure they will take care of you.  They have stellar customer service.  Also, I'll be making an order later today, so I can ask them about the mags.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks alot for taking time to share information with me.  I'll check and if you don't mind when you talk to them let me know. Thanks Again!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Found a  few through Briley. $55.00 a piece. Not cheap.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Jump on them, they cost $89.95 from Caspian when they had them.  I was about to call the other day to make an order, but it seems I qualify for a discount, to I'm holding off until I get an e-mail from them.  I'll let you know what they say about the mags.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, if the discount is enough maybe we can get some. They told me they didn't have any.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top