Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:19:16 PM EDT
My g/f's Bersa .380 can't get night sights. Bright sights look like a great idea for her. The ones that glow would be a must and it's only 5 dollars more.

What colors do you recommend and how to apply it? They would be great in low light situations, but if there was a break in she could very quickly charge the sights in just a few seconds and it's supposed to last for minutes.

www.brightsights.com

For adding the ghost colors I'm assuming you put green with their green color white w/white etc.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:52:38 PM EDT
I would get some and take a piece of paper put a dot of each color let dry for an hour then try "charging them" and go into the darkest room you can and see what is brightest and/or stays charged the longest. If your going to do one color front, one back do the front one the brightest cause thats where you need her to focus.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 8:17:47 AM EDT by ag04blast]
I have the green painted on my PF9 that I carry daily. I tested each color and my personal opinion was that green was the brightest. Use a toothpick to mix and apply and do more than one application to get a good durable coating. They aren't night sights but compared to the onld white dots I like it, and I haven't had any problems with wear.

Add: To answer your mixing question yes you mix the darker color with the similar lighter color to activate.
Top Top