Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
I been looking at these on the web and the Taurus site for a few weeks now. Stopped in to my favorite gun shop today and they had two 9mm, two .40 and two .45. I already have five different 9mm pistols and I only have two .45's so I wanted another .45.  I looked at the all black one ( $389)  and then picked up the S/S model($419)... This was it!!! So, I bought it!  
This is the 12 rnd .45ACP model with the stainless slide.
Went to the range right from there and shot this damn thing.  I was a little disappointed that it shot low.
Going to change rear sights to rectify this problem!  All-in-all though, I like it!!  12 rounds of .45 is just a blast!!!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Got any pics?  Would love to see what these look like.

Steve
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, No pics. Go to the Taurus website and you will see it!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The 24/7 is the most ergonomic double stack .45ACP, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
hows the trigger? my brother has a milinium .40 and it's trigger pull is bad.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on the new pistol. Even though I have never shot one the .45s have always caught my eye.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:08:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I got the compact firestorm in wonder coat (stainless look) 45acp and it was a shooter. 345$ But the extra mag was 40$ thru mail order... ships wit only one mag.    so $395 OTD
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hows the trigger? my brother has a milinium .40 and it's trigger pull is bad.

The trigger is pretty good. Not like your usual SA/DA pistol but it is crisp. The trigger in SA moves almost all the way back to the frame (take-up) and then breaks nice. DA is not that hard of a pull and it breaks about half way through travel at the same place everytime just as crisp. I like it better than the P99 I used to own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top