Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2003 5:31:41 AM EDT
I've got an older TA-90 that takes CZ-75 mags and want to know who has the best price on a quality mag. None of that cheap U.S.A./Triple K crap, something good like a Mec-gar or Pro-mag or even factory if the price isn't too bad. Thanks for any info. you can give.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Paul Hadella. See thread. www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=37&t=5338&w=searchPop

They're cheaper the the "real" mags which have the stepped floorplate.  They seem to work alright.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]

They're cheaper the the "real" mags which have the stepped floorplate. They seem to work alright.

That's because they are "REAL." I've bought a couple from CZ USA to compare and they are identical in every respect. Paul sells some real crap (i.e., the Browning Hi Power magazines), but he also has a few bargains if you know what you're looking for, like the CZ magazines and the Masen Mini 14 magazines.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They're cheaper the the "real" mags which have the stepped floorplate. They seem to work alright.

That's because they are "REAL." I've bought a couple from CZ USA to compare and they are identical in every respect. Paul sells some real crap (i.e., the Browning Hi Power magazines), but he also has a few bargains if you know what you're looking for, like the CZ magazines and the Masen Mini 14 magazines.

Actually Jim, Paul sells/sold 2 different CZ mags...I know, I asked.

That said, either type (I've bought both from him) work reliably.

There is a German guy on the CZ board who also sells factory mags...He's expensive and it can take 2-3 months to arrive.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

There is a German guy on the CZ board who also sells factory mags...He's expensive and it can take 2-3 months to arrive.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, W-W.  Looks like you have a worn disconnector on your "SUBMIT" button!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Ooops Sorry
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]

And your point being? I'm very well aware of what Mr. Hadella sells. The flat base magazines sometimes won't fit the older "pre-B" CZ 75. However, the stepped base variety, as mentioned in the link, are the SAME magazines that CZ USA sells. Were you not paying attention?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the info Jim, I'll give him a call. $27 isn't too bad for a standard cap mag.  Does he sell low caps(10 rnd mags.) as well?  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Does he sell low caps(10 rnd mags.) as well?

Don't know. Ask, he might.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top