Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2003 7:13:25 PM EDT
Anybody have any suggestions?  I am also wondering where I might be able to find LEO dealers/prices.  I am looking for a duty gun, a HK USP .45 or .40 with night sites.  Any help would be appreciated.

03Mav
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing you have already fondled the selection of guns at Guns Unlimited in Omaha.

Other than that, I would get your dealer to check out Davidson's.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I was in Guns Unlimited yesterday!  They didn't have bad prices but after you pay their 7.5% tax and HAVING to register it in Omaha, I don't really want to do business with them.  I am thinking of going with The Bullet Hole to make my purchase because they said they can meet any price, and you only have to pay 5.5% tax because the store is in the county.  I know I would only save $15 but we (my wife and I) are really hurting right now....

My dealer?  Did you mean PD?  Where is Davidsons?  I will give them a call or go check them out when I get a chance.

Thank You,
03Mav
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Um, anywhere really. If it's for LEO, get a fullsize USP, obviously, good night sights, Hogue grip as well --- the orig. chews into your hand, and some hi-cap mags.

As a matter of fact, Ray O'Herron sells HKs
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Um, anywhere really. If it's for LEO, get a fullsize USP, obviously, good night sights, Hogue grip as well --- the orig. chews into your hand, and some hi-cap mags.

As a matter of fact, Ray O'Herron sells HKs

It's all personal preference of course, but I used to have a Hogue grip on my USPC.  One day I took it off for some extensive cleaning...never put it back on.  I love that grip.  Sure it's not very comfortable, but it's solid and very functional.  It's one of the best I've seen for "no-slip".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top