Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/10/2003 7:13:25 PM EDT
Anybody have any suggestions? I am also wondering where I might be able to find LEO dealers/prices. I am looking for a duty gun, a HK USP .45 or .40 with night sites. Any help would be appreciated.

03Mav
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:28:50 PM EDT
I'm guessing you have already fondled the selection of guns at Guns Unlimited in Omaha.

Other than that, I would get your dealer to check out Davidson's.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:57:54 AM EDT
I was in Guns Unlimited yesterday! They didn't have bad prices but after you pay their 7.5% tax and HAVING to register it in Omaha, I don't really want to do business with them. I am thinking of going with The Bullet Hole to make my purchase because they said they can meet any price, and you only have to pay 5.5% tax because the store is in the county. I know I would only save $15 but we (my wife and I) are really hurting right now....

My dealer? Did you mean PD? Where is Davidsons? I will give them a call or go check them out when I get a chance.

Thank You,
03Mav
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:10:37 PM EDT
Um, anywhere really. If it's for LEO, get a fullsize USP, obviously, good night sights, Hogue grip as well --- the orig. chews into your hand, and some hi-cap mags.

As a matter of fact, Ray O'Herron sells HKs
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:38:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GuitarSlinger66:
Um, anywhere really. If it's for LEO, get a fullsize USP, obviously, good night sights, Hogue grip as well --- the orig. chews into your hand, and some hi-cap mags.

As a matter of fact, Ray O'Herron sells HKs

It's all personal preference of course, but I used to have a Hogue grip on my USPC. One day I took it off for some extensive cleaning...never put it back on. I love that grip. Sure it's not very comfortable, but it's solid and very functional. It's one of the best I've seen for "no-slip".
Top Top