Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2002 7:26:45 PM EDT
I currently have a Beretta .32 Tomcat, but want something even smaller.  I am leaning towards the Atauga Arms MarkII .32 APC and wanted to get some input from everyone.  The quality looks great but I have not ever shot one.  

I have also looked at the Kel Tec .32 because of its light weight & size, but I question the quality.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Tracker
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with the Kel Tek.  Quality is just fine and the size and weight advantage are worth it over the Beretta.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I would never consider carrying a .32, even as backup, but I sure love the reliability of my little old CZ 27.
Yeah, it's older than dirt, but the critter fires every time and never seems to jam.
Tiny and flat too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Ratters,  I have heard good reviews about the Kel Tec P32, but I just have a hard time dropping money down on it.  I looks very cheap but have heard that it shoots very well.  
The Mark II is smaller but it also weighs more.

This will be a tough decision.

Hannah R,  I fully understand your dislike for the .32, but it it a great sized weapon for backup and for summer dress.  In the summer time I wear Shorts and a t-shirt which can be dificult to hide any sized weapon.  I would have to say that a .32 is better than no weapon at all.

Thanks for your responses.

Tracker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top