Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 6:35:26 AM EDT
I am wanting to find the best overall glock manual that exists. I don't mind if it comes with a dvd or not . I want one I can study to be able to take one down all the way completely, entirely to bare bones with tricks, tips and valuable info. Thanks, JCHammer
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:17:43 AM EDT
www.ptooma.com

Lone wolf also sells it at www.lonewolfdist.com
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:52:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:15:58 PM EDT
The Complete Glock Reference Guide from Ptooma is great. For video, I'd suggest the Making Glocks Rock with TR Graham from AGI.

mm
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:19:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:

Originally Posted By BrianNH:
www.ptooma.com

a HUGE +1 for that book. It is the Glock bible in my mind. There is no other.

J

Agreed 100%, threre is no other!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:02:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hydroshok:

Originally Posted By Aim4MyHead:

Originally Posted By BrianNH:
www.ptooma.com

a HUGE +1 for that book. It is the Glock bible in my mind. There is no other.

J

Agreed 100%, threre is no other!

A must have!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:58:56 PM EDT
I've read just about all the books out there and the above posters got it! The Complete Glock Reference Guide is THE book bar none. I personal contacted PTOOMA to find out why no authors were listed. They said it was not about egos or "look what I did", it was all about getting it right.

Item #BOO-CGRG
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:22:45 AM EDT
Soooooo! I am assuming it is better than the factoy glock Arm. manual? I am a sig fanatic who respects the Glock design.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:24:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JCHammer:
...I am assuming it is better than the factoy glock Arm. manual? ........

Far more detailed with better photos and better information.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:54:55 AM EDT
Not to piss on the parade but is there ANYTHING in that book that you can't find for free with a simple Google search?

I know several people on GlockTalk have bought it and the answer was a big no. Holy shit the pistol only has 35 parts in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:41:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrMojoRising:
Not to piss on the parade but is there ANYTHING in that book that you can't find for free with a simple Google search?

I know several people on GlockTalk have bought it and the answer was a big no. Holy shit the pistol only has 35 parts in the first place.

Maybe, but speaking for myself, I like having a book (or magazine) that I can pick up & haul around with me from chair to table all around the house. GlockTalk is a great place for info as well...some good folks over there.

Top Top