Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 12:38:55 PM EDT
1st let me say I own 2 traditional 1911s both are RIA's but I recently bought the ultra compact  Bersa model for concealed carry and I'm amazed at how accurate this short barreled pistol is, from a steady sandbag rest I put 5 shots of 185gr magtech+p ammo in a measured 7/8 inch group @ 20 yards with a wittness with one called flyer becasue a kid screamed as I was loading the sear.

I did buy the all steel version as I'm allerigc to polymer handguns :), this was a out of the box gun and I had only put 50 rds of Wolf FMJ through the tube to break in the action, which btw is flawless.

The sight's were dead on in windage, with the Magtech grouping 1 1/2 inches high @ 20 yds, this is a DA/SA pistol with a decocker as I'm sure you all know.

I'm far from an expert but I do practice alot with my guns, but I've never experinced such out of the box preformance from any handgun.

Does anyone else have a  Bersa?
Did I just get a one in a million factory piece?

Thanks for any replies, Ron
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot a .380 Bersa the other day and I was pleasantly surprised.  It was quite a little shooter.

R.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The function and accuracy of my Bersa 45 is the same. I would highly recommend this pistol for canceled carry.

I have carried it for up to 4 months with out cleaning it, dust, lint and sweet build up, it will always work and nothing has rusted.

Also, I carry in the small of the back and the slide’s nickel plate is wearing off at the rear of the slide, because of the sweet. I suspect that any guns nickel plate would ware riding in my ass crack.

SSD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top