Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 8:47:05 AM EDT
My wife owns a Bersa M95 .32, she absolutely loves the little thing.
My only complaint is I cant find any mags for it.
Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
bump for night crew
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Bersa's are great guns in all the calibers they make.  I have their .380 and .45

All their mags are uber expensive and hard to find.  Online would be the best bet.  If you find a good online source.  Let me know.  I'm looking for some .45 mags.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a mag for my thunder .380 from midway but it sits a little snug. It was only 16.95 but it is promag, but it makes a decent range mag, if your looking for the bersa [the good factory ones] try this gunclips.net
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
i have a bersa 95 .380, one of the ones still made by Argentian before they were bought out by taurus.

has anyone else had the slide stop catch where out? mine looks like the slide has peened it up a little and it usually wont hold the slide open after the mag is out.

ive had it since 97-98 and probably have over 500 rounds through.
great little pistol. ran a ton of ball through it and federal hi shock and hydra shock. carried it for years till i upgraded to a 40S&W.

also i cant remember where i got them but i picked up 3 factory mags. ill have to look around. i believe i still have the reciept or something. there out there. just hard to find .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top