Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 1:29:57 PM EDT
Ok so who has one and how good are they???  I find myself in need of a .22lr handgun and I like the looks of this piece very much but I was wondering on how it performs.  Please no posts about how I should get a REAL caliber.  I already have 2 .45s 1 9 mm and 1 .40 but I have yet to have a nice .22.   Any input would be appreciated.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Go for it. I have a 6" stainless model and love it. Before i bought the beretta i had sold a ruger MKII standard model and was going to buy a MKII bull barrel model, that changed after a friend let me shoot his u22. My experince with them is that they are accurate and reliable. The only problem that i have had was on mine the rear pin in the scope/sight rail worked it's way loose in about 500 rounds(2 of my friends have the same pistols, and neither one did this), returned it to beretta and they fixed the problem no charge.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
get one if you can handle the grip angle.
Excellent accuracy, very reliable and easy as hell to field strip.
Only stumbling block on the gun is going to be the grip. Too radical for some.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine a lot and will recomend it. I wish I had a 22/45 instead but I like my Neo just fine. At first the trigger was the worst but after about 200-400rds which is not a lot in a .22 the trigger is just fine and the rear sight screw kept wanting to walk out but I used some loctite and it is fine now. I got mine for $200 and realy in that price range I do not think I could have done any better.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all of your input Im gonna test one this weekend and see how I like the grip.  If I do I think Im gonna go for it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I would maybe think about possible resale value down the road. The Neo's aren't exactly setting any sales records with NIB models, I would expect a used one to take a good hit on value?

My .o2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top