Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2001 9:56:38 AM EDT
Hey guys, I bought a 92fs last year and I now see that beretta is offering a "M9" marked version. Is this the same pistol as mine except for the markings ??
Also, I had heard that beretta did some "updating" to the 92fs recently. Anyone know if this is the case, and what they were ?
Thanks
SPECTRE
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#1]
It kinda depends on how recently you mean, I guess.

Does yours have a loaded chamber indicator, and a dedocker?
Link Posted: 10/21/2001 11:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 92G that I absolutely love.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 4:09:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a 92G that I absolutely love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have an "F" model I like but it has the worst DA pull of any pistol I own. Is yours ok? I always wanted a "G" because I feel it should be ready to go at all times and there is no chance to leave the safety on by mistake. SPECTRE, I read the M-9 is a 92 with military markings, a military holster, a 15 round mag and a military manual, kinda like a commemorative for the collector. Some other models have updates, such as a dovetailed front sight, reinforced slide, safety on frame and a barrel bushing...to me it addresses some of the minor design weaknesses the 92 had all along.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:48:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Trigger pull is not bad, just LONGGGGGGG.

It goes bang every time I pull the trigger, so it gets a thumbs up, weighs a ton and is bulky so gets a thumbs down.  All in all, not my first choice when I go to the pistol safe.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Mines hard and long (trigger pull) like a P-38. Not my first choice either, but glad I got it, none the less. It does go bang 100%, SA pull is fine...thats 15/16th of the firing action.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top