Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 2:01:30 AM EDT
Gents,

I finally brought it home.  It is nice and tight.  I really like the pistol and in fact this is my second 92.  The first one was used but in good condition.  I am impressed with the grips, point of aim=point of impact.

I would love to go and shoot this thing but duty calls.  I guess I'll have to give a report when I return.

Semper Fi
Max
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice set up...point & click.
Don't forget how to use your sights.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I understand.  I wanted to get this to help me improve my aim and sight picture.  I have always done better with the rifle than the pistol.  The 25yd line always gives me problems.  The dot will be my guide and the best part is that I can turn it off once I have this thing mastered.

Max
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top