Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2017 12:21:39 AM EDT
Are any of the MOS models available with a battlefield green frame?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't think so.

You could buy the frame and an MOS slide separately though.

G19/G17 MOS slide assemblies on Gunbroker for ~$415. Frame for ~$200-250.

A little more expensive than a regular black MOS but worth it if it's what you want.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
All of the BFG guns were through one distributor. I don't recall any MOS guns.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
No, I don't think there were any MOS 'BFG' colored frame Glocks. May be cheaper to buy a black one and cerakote it.

I wanted a grey G41 MOS. There were some at one time. But, by the time I got around to wanting to buy one, they were gone.
I ended up buying a 20/21/40/41 gen 4 grey frame, shitty thing was i got the case it came in (matching frame/case serial number)
and the freking frame came off the very gun I wanted.

It's more expensive buying a frame then the upper too. Best to buy what you want in it's whole form.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#4]
My BFG 19 just went out to ATEi for milling. So there is always that option.

I have a 17 MOS. and I think if you were planning on changing optics regularly or buying cheap optics and swapping them as they die the MOS is good. But if your going to buy once cry once your better off having it specifically milled for THAT optic.

Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top