Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 11:04:39 PM EDT
I assume it would be legal to convert my ten rounders to full cap, right? What would I need? Just a new base pad and spring? Those two items would be a total of $20, which is $30 cheaper than a new hi-cap.

I gotta order a $2 sear spring from Brownell's and I need to find something else to buy along with it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:05:46 PM EDT
Legal, but should be impossible, they made them in accordance with the law--almost impossible to tamper with.
Top Top