Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/27/2014 2:35:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2014 2:37:22 PM EDT by forever4]
OK, i have been a CZ fan since the first 75B I bought back in the 1990's (they were cheaper then!).  Then CZ came out with the P-01 and I had to have one. (Great pistol! I got one of the special edition green ones.  Then they ran a batch of special 75B's with the real night sights, the Omega trigger and three magazines in a deluxe case...CHECK that one off too.

Then today.....in the LGS.......picked up a P-07 Duty........should have never touched it! Should have walked away.......but no.....

The problem: they are out of new ones. This one was used, as in very little used and I mean you couldn't tell the magazines had been used. They wanted $389 for it. 2009 production, no manual but had the case. I can wait and get a new one with a warranty and everything for $423.  I just couldn't see paying that for a used one that is nearly five years old. $350 and it would have come home with me but they wouldn't go under $379.

I now have to wait....I have my name on the list......damn I should have never touched that thing.......
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:42:13 PM EDT
You made the right move.

Lots of great updates since the first P-07 came out.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:17:12 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HighAltitude:
You made the right move.

Lots of great updates since the first P-07 came out.

View Quote

That was what I was thinking. I see they have just improved them some more. I have a couple of other CZ's that will carry me over. My name is on the list for a new one. Love that pistol.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:43:14 PM EDT
Bought my P-07 last April. Love it. Grip fits my hands great. Great shooter left or right handed. Dead on accurate. The only issue was finding a holster. P-07 is not real common in this area so not may holsters out there. Easy to carry. Still have no regrets. I hope you love it!
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:51:30 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JPalmer2:
Bought my P-07 last April. Love it. Grip fits my hands great. Great shooter left or right handed. Dead on accurate. The only issue was finding a holster. P-07 is not real common in this area so not may holsters out there. Easy to carry. Still have no regrets. I hope you love it!
View Quote

place you can find P-07 holsters

There you go.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:56:58 PM EDT
Thanks I will check it out.
Top Top