Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/29/2005 1:49:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 6:17:54 PM EDT
Hhhmmmm...were you looking at a steel model or a polymer one? Dont know if that makes a difference anyway.

I bought mine (full size steel, 9mm) brand new about a year ago and it has a slide mounted safety/decock.

I havent heard of any design changes, but I have seen ones with a frame mounted safety before.
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 7:23:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 7:31:00 PM EDT
Well I'm not sure, I've seen them with frame mounted safeties before but I think they're kinda scarce.

Maybe you were hallucinating and it was actually a CZ
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 9:10:29 PM EDT
There was a model with safety (not decocker) mounted on frame. It is based on Jericho 941F
As I understand MR does not import them anymore.
But you can find them at gunbrocker sometimes.

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=40342800
www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=40617342
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:19:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Holland_Gunworks:
I was looking at a new 9mm Baby Eagle (Jericho) today and noticed that it does not have a safety, only a de-cocker so it can not be carried "cocked-and-locked"

Didn't BE's used to have the choice of using the de-cocker or cocked and locked? That was one of the features I really liked about them (I thought)

I'm I just hallucinating that this was the case? Was there indeed a recent design change?

- HGW

Tfere are two versions, one with a frame safety that can be carried C&L and one woith a slide safety/decocker.

The frame safety guns are the older ones and are based of the Jericho941 as yg10 said. You can still find them but it's starting to get a little harder, especially if yer looking for a fullsize. The compacts and semi-compacts seem a little more available in that frame safety configuration.
Top Top