Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 4:20:28 AM EDT
Hey guys where do you get yer parts from for the BE, somone said awhile back that they called MR to order a fireing pin and that MR said they'd have to send the gun in to have it replaced. Why I don't know. Anyway my gun is probably going to need some new parts sometime in the next year or so since the round count on it is close to 10k. I don't go for the you got to send it in shit, anyone know of a good place to oder parts from?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone tried comparable parts from EAA witness guns? They are both Tanfoglio frames and slides with different names on them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anyone tried comparable parts from EAA witness guns? They are both Tanfoglio frames and slides with different names on them.

Good question.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Its weird though, EAA doesn't have firing pins listed on their site as well. I wouldnt think there is any special fitting for this part....

Edit: This break down looks very similar to a baby eagle firing pin...
www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=2450zWITNESS%20COMPACT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top