Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2010 6:02:27 PM EDT
My local gander mountain has a used BDA 380  in great condition for sale for $550. AFAIK it has 2 mags and no box. What do these normally go for? Is this a good deal?
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
that is a decent price for what they had been asking BUT I recall Cabela's recently/currently had them in nickle NIB for $599...I would check with them if you have one local...excellent .380ACP...
Bill
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:25:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
that is a decent price for what they had been asking BUT I recall Cabela's recently/currently had them in nickle NIB for $599...I would check with them if you have one local...excellent .380ACP...
Bill

A NIB BDA for $599 would be a hell of a deal. The Gander deal sounds good if the pistol is in good shape. I bought one back in '86 and still have it. It's still one of my favorites.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top