Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 6:26:53 PM EDT
Ive looked at one of these and liked it . Megar has mags for it . Any opinions on it VS Taurus 92
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:46:41 AM EDT
I had one before I could afford a Sig. I shot the crap out of it and it never failed once. Kinda heavy, due to the steel frame. The PT-92 (I still have one of those) is a lighter gun, but unless it's a compact, the A100 is smaller I think. They're both pretty decent values. Not much for resale, but I'd just pick the one that feels more comfortable in your hand.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:13:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ross:
I had one before I could afford a Sig. I shot the crap out of it and it never failed once. Kinda heavy, due to the steel frame. The PT-92 (I still have one of those) is a lighter gun, but unless it's a compact, the A100 is smaller I think. They're both pretty decent values. Not much for resale, but I'd just pick the one that feels more comfortable in your hand.

Thanks Ross that IS want I wanted to hear , so I'll have to agree I really did like the A100 just never "heard much about them . My little A 75 has never quit . Thanks RL
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:14:27 PM EDT
My A75 started to fail to lock open, but since there weren't any mags availbable at the time I had no way of just trying another mag. It was a .45. I'd buy another A-75 in a heartbeat. I had the A-100 in both .45 and 9mm, and they both worked fine. Finnish and workmanship wasn't really up there with Sig, or even Taurus. Once I started buying Sigs, there was little reason to keep the A-100s. I'd have to give the Taurus the edge in accuracy, but it has a pretty big grip.

Like I said, pick which one you like better. As long as you're getting a good price on either one, because resale is crap.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:20:11 AM EDT
I had a A100.......... Miss it alot!
Top Top