Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 2:19:51 PM EDT
Well, that pretty much sums up my question.  Are there any?  A friend of mine can get the things (3" XDs) for about three-fifty, and if I can nail down a job for this semester, I'd love to launch over it.  If there was a Kydex inside-waistband (tuckable, preferrably) holster out there, I'd be sold.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh.  Fuck.  Yes!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#3]
ooops, just saw "with XML" not sure if Comp-Tac makes one for that, sorry
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
We just placed an order for several units. Blade-Tech is going to offer their UCH configuration for the XDSC with XML. We will receive the first shipment, around the first week of October.

Old School
XD-Gear.com
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We just placed an order for several units. Blade-Tech is going to offer their UCH configuration for the XDSC with XML. We will receive the first shipment, around the first week of October.

Old School
XD-Gear.com

*Mind explodes because of the coolness of that tidbit*

Hells yeah!

Jeez, it's getting pretty hard to talk myself out of this...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Found one over at XD-gear.

Bladetech holster
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I may have to buy me one of these too. The XML is just sweet and being able to actualy carry the XD with the XML mounted is just, well makes me a little    

Ive already managed to spend ummmm, 300.00 on accesories on a handgun that only cost me 440.00   ........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top