Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 6:44:15 PM EDT
They're 30$ a peice there, and I need to pickup 4 of em. It'd be 130$ shipped. Kind of spendy for a couple of mags.

Anywhere cheaper?

Sig P229 in .40/.357  12 rd hi-caps

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
30 ea is about as low as you can expect.  Buy the used ones for 20 maybe?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
heard they were covered in paint and they're 25

guess if they function, it's not a big deal.. but I usually never buy used mags if I can get around it
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
$30 each is about normal, but I will let you know that CDNN has some of the best customer service in the Industry.,
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:46:11 AM EDT
[#5]
CDNN is it. They are great.

I have a humorous story for you. When the AWB was about to expire, my brother-in-law went from vendor to vendor at the gun show looking for the best deal on LEO mags for when after the ban expired. One local guy was so inthused that he was going to sell brand new 226 mags at $15 each. My brother-in-law bought a case so that he will be well supplied when Hilliary gets into the white house and bans everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top