Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:52:12 PM EDT
I'm thinking about picking up a couple pairs for my 1911s and wanted some input first. What do y'all think of them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:56:25 PM EDT
Haven't heard of them.
Got a website?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:06:11 PM EDT
www.ergogrips.net/gm.html

Let us know if you get a pair and what you think of them.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:20:05 PM EDT
I have the tan ones on my RIA and so far I seem to like them, nice and thin but they have good texture.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:27:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mr10anahaf:
I have the tan ones on my RIA and so far I seem to like them, nice and thin but they have good texture.

do you have the rubber ones or the hard plastic ones?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 7:52:46 PM EDT by Mr10anahaf]
Errr.... I think they are hard plastic.

ETA: Now I'm not sure. I'll have to find the bag they came in to find out. I got them on a whim at a gun show and really did not know what I was buying other than I liked the color and hated the grips that were on the gun when I purchased it. Like I said they have a nice grip to them, easy to hold onto and they work well with gloves.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:51:05 PM EDT

ETA: OK ya, they are the hard plastic ones, I just checked. Like I said they have a nice grip to them, easy to hold onto and they work well with gloves.

do you think they'll be too agressive for concealed carry?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:54:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BadSVT:

ETA: OK ya, they are the hard plastic ones, I just checked. Like I said they have a nice grip to them, easy to hold onto and they work well with gloves.

do you think they'll be too agressive for concealed carry?

Ya they might be, if right up against your sides all day it would be, if aginst a tee shirt then maybe not so bad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:00:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 10:23:00 PM EDT by ALPHAGHOST]
i had a pair--black hard plastic ones

they were kinda cheap feeling imo--they were very light plastic grips (they made a deep hollow sound when you tapped em) and the grit was not aggressive enough for me--they tended to remain kinda slippery

i sold em and got me a pair of VZs (best overall grips out there, expecailly for CCW) and they look good too
Gunners are the tops for aggression though--love em

one day i will try Ergo's rubber grips--hopefully they are less slippery and have a feel like thier AR suregrip grips
Top Top